As a student of Clean Language & Symbolic Modelling Online (Clean Language Online) you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- I participate in this online course with a view to achieve completion within the nominated course duration.
- I agree to pay the course fees (plus GST if applicable) for the course using the payment method I have selected under this Course Enrollment Agreement.
- I accept that I am required to pay the full amount of the course fees even if I do not complete my course or advise Clean Language Online of my withdrawal from the course.
- After the given nominated course duration my course will be suspended and access to my course denied.
- If I wish to cancel my enrollment within 7 days of enrollment, provided I have not accessed more than three (3) modules of the course, I may do so by contacting Clean Language Online. I acknowledge a cancellation fee of $150 will apply.
Upon receipt of the course fee as determined in my course enrollment agreement, Clean Language Online agrees to:
- provide a tax invoice
- provide login details to access my online course materials and assessments
- provide trainer support throughout my enrollment; and
- issue a Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of the course.
I acknowledge the following, in relation to course enrollment:
- Course enrollment is complete when the student has been issued a username and password for online course access.
- Clean Language Online and the student will agree on a date for online course access, this date will be known as the agreed course commencement date.
- Course duration is effective from the agreed course commencement date.
- Login access to available units will be active as at the agreed course commencement date.
- A student will be deemed to have commenced their course at the time of login on or after the agreed commencement date.
- The course is non-transferable once the student has commenced.
I acknowledge that:
- Course materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the Clean Language Online Course description, and once enrollment has ended, access is denied. Therefore, it becomes my responsibility to save and/or print content as required for reference purposes only.
- The content of the online course materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Clean Language Online.
- No reproduction or distribution any part of the course material, including but not limited to all videos, assessment, content, and supporting documents can be made without the prior written consent of Clean Language Online.
Course Extension Policy:
If I wish to continue with my course beyond the expiry date, application for a course extension must be made in writing to Clean Language Online and received fourteen (14) days prior to expiry date.
- Clean Language Online will not be obliged to extend the period of my enrollment if I have not completed the course in the allocated time.
- Once the allocated time for a course has ended I will no longer be provided with access to the course material, course assessment or trainer support.
- In most instances, Clean Language Online may arrange a course extension at an additional fee of $200 for a three (3) month extension.
- I may apply to Clean Language Online to place my course on a one-off hold due to unforeseen events which do not allow me to continue to study. My course may be placed on hold for a period of time up to and not exceeding six (6) months.
Cancellation of course or program by Accredited Online Training:
Should Clean Language Online cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time Clean Language Online announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
Withdrawal during course or program
Withdrawals for students that have commenced their course (other than eligible cancellations during the orientation period) will not be entitled to a refund.
Confidentiality and Privacy
Clean Language Online will keep any information (including your account details) confidential. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.